Monday, April 27, 2009

Let me confide who I'm liking these days



I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while (Jesus, this smacks of all those times I wrote in my diary as a girl: "Diary, I'm sorry I haven't written in a while; I'm going to try to do better." Not to be pessimistic, but my fervent promises to write regularly generally ended with an even longer dry spell.)

Anyhoo, I hope to write more. It's generally therapeutic. I feel there's a subtle inner shift going on with me and I've been a little more protective about letting it all hang out. Plus, I like each of you people I've given this link to and sometimes don't want to let all my ugliness hang out in front of you. I've been feeling pretty ugly lately. Plus I've been avoiding this big school writing assignment. I hope to shit that turd out and start keeping it regular. We'll see.

I've just been stuck in a morass of laziness and self pity. And occasional business and good times. Living my life and/or shutting down a little emotionally. You've been there, right? Periods of retreat? Of course you have. And if you haven't....I...don't really know what we're going to talk about at parties.

No comments: