Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sigh

It has been a rough week. Anonybabe and then Anonyhub came down with some sort of stomach virus they picked up on a trip to the in-laws this past weekend. Vomiting ensued. An outdoor concert Anonyhub and I had planned to take Anonybabe to didn't happen. My best friend was in town and I didn't get to see her as she was also sick and our families didn't need the additional load to our immune systems. I only worked a day and a half of my normal work week since I needed to take care of the sickheads. I was supposed to have a night off tonight to hang with a friend and it looks like that isn't going to happen. By-the-by, how the heck do single parents hang on to their sanity?

There's so much I've been wanting to blog about, from Anonybabe's incredibly off putting baby phobia (She cries or frowns frostily whenever her cousin or my best friends' babies approach), to my musings about homeschooling, to my fear that I'm over sharing in this blog, to... I don't know. All of the minutia that I like to blog about. But at the moment I need to catch up on some work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry for you--that sucks. I have repeatedly, either every day or every week, wondered just exactly how single parents do it.