Thursday, March 26, 2009

Anonypose

To be honest, I'm not really sure why this blog is anonymous.

It's mostly because I modelled it after this blog, and since his was I thought maybe that was the way to go...I thought maybe it was considered incredibly uncool to subject your child to scrutiny on the world wide web, I didn't want to feel obligated to share this with my family, and I thought I might feel more compelled to write if I did it behind a thin veil of secrecy. I now see the veil is almost completely unnecessary, but I keep it out of inertia.

One thing I've missed is sharing pictures of Anonybabe. I love seeing pictures of other people's kids. It takes me behind their eyes and gives me fodder for my imagination. I'd love to share some head shots of Anonybabe and Anonyhub, except that I'm not quite ready to break with the anonymous format.

This morning I realized I had a slew of pictures that don't really identify anybody in my family...at least they leave a reasonable doubt as to who they are. I've decided to post several for your/my viewing pleasure.

Enjoy!


Walking with Francis:



I don't know what the neighbors did to piss Anonybabe off, but she's certainly not shy about sharing her displeasure:



Anonybabe and Anonyhub:




In the car:





In the bus:




In the bath:

On the job:


No comments: