Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Cute stuff

I've been trying to record little snippets of Anonybabe talking so you all can hear. It's just so hard to capture her very distinct cadence by writing about it. Hopefully soon I can figure out how to edit down the digital clips that I've captured on my iphone.

In the meantime, here are some things she said recently that cracked my shit up. Anonybabe is not so scatological, but since I think it's funny when she is, my stories are. Perhaps I'll remember some sweeter ones to share later:

This one is a little old, but must be shared. I should preface that when Anonybabe wants to pretend like she's someone else, she'll say "grow, grow, Grow, Grow, GROW" in this little escalating sing-song, and then say hi to you as whatever she is pretending to be. I have no idea where she got it, but she does it a lot. This is my favorite example. Anonyhub was peeing with the bathroom door open, as he is wont to do, and Anonybabe walked in to watch him.
Her: Daddy, what is that? (pointing to his penis) Do you have a tail?
Him: No, honey, that's a penis. Remember, we've talked about them bef.....
Her: Daddy, do you have hair on your boodie?
Him: Well, yeah; I do.
Her: grow, grow, Grow, Grow, GROW! Hi, daddy! I'm some boodie hair!

Yesterday I was taking a bath while Anonybabe and Anonyhub played in her room. At one point I immersed my head and blew bubbles out of my mouth, and Anonybabe heard me and asked her dad what that noise was. He told Anonybabe I had probably farted in the bathtub, and she promptly made up a song about me farting in the bathtub, but not in the potty, but making bubbles in the bathtub. Hee.

No comments: