Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I hab idea

Anonybabe has been cracking me up and charming me with all her new thangs.

Two faves:
1. She has been announcing lately that she "hab idea" before toddling off to do something.

2. She fed pretend food to her Micky Mouse doll when we were waiting in the car for Anonyhub's train. She wanted to feed Micky some of the banana we'd just finished, and I told her we didn't have any more. So she said "Anonybabe...gib...Micky...ba..na..NAAAA" and made a motion like she was scooping something out of her hand. Then "Anonybabe...gib...Micky....tawbewwies!" and made another hand-scoop motion.

This is a pretty literal-minded child and this is the first time I've seen her imagine like that without any props. I felt like I did when she got her teeth. Over the moon elated and surprised by my own delight.

No comments: