Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rise, Sir Mom!


This morning I had a moment of clarity, in which I felt my mom status through and through.


We were all up with the sun (a rarity) since Anonybabe woke early and giggled and cuddled and requested that "Mama...Daddy...Anonybabe...Eat!"


I stripped so I could take a shower while Anonyhub fixed breakfast. I wanted to clean and reinsert my diva cup first and sat down on the toilet to do so. Anonybabe toddled over and announced "Anonybabe...weed...Ernie...Bert!" and decided my knee was as good a place as any to set her book.


I was on the john, naked and knuckle deep in my own bloody twat, trying not to elbow my daughter in the face or upset her Sesame Street book into the toilet when it hit me:


I am so a mom.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haaaaaaaa. :)

---Anonytexas