Monday, May 5, 2008

Smart/Stupid

Smart things I have done lately, sometimes with a side of stupid:


Smart - roasted a chicken for the fam

Stupid - cleaned up roasting pan by dumping grease down the sink. Did you know one city temporarily banned garbage disposals because of people like me?


Smart - entertained a toddler I babysat by plopping her in the tub with Anonybabe & all her tub toys.

Stupid - let her run to the door in her birthday suit to greet her mom, then showed mom pictures I'd taken of her naked daughter with my camera phone. Ca-ca-ca-reepy.


Smart - went to the local coffee shop with Anonybabe and struck up a conversation with a nice gentleman and the fabulous 4-year old known to her friends as "FaFa"

Stupid - didn't watch the trajectory of Anonybabe's arms and she knocked over my giant mug of syrupy steamed milk all over the table, the floor, and FaFa's papa's shoes. And what did I say by way of apology? "You know, that's not the first time that's happened to us" The look on papa's face was well deserved.

No comments: