Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mounds

Okay. I gotta admit that I am twenty kinds of boobalicious today. In my thin little pink knit shirt that clings and drapes, and is pretty damn close to the color of my skin, and a bra with good lift and really smooth lines, it's quite possible that I give the illusion of buxom shirtlessness at first glance. I'm certainly getting looks, but no you- were- unconsciously- checking- out- my- rack- until- I- caught- you- looking- and -then- you- quickly- looked- away looks. Those don't bother me a bit. Neither do the more intentional and appreciative "mmmm, nice rack" looks, as long as they're relatively discreet. Hey, some girls like to take their affirmation where they can get it.

But today I got none of those nice looks -- none I could detect -- and lots of open leering, starting with the Lincoln Avenue bus driver! Then a series of doddery old men who hadn't shaved in a few days and didn't completely close their mouths stared openly when I walked by. It was weird. I felt like something was hanging out, or that my nipples were on overdrive, and/or there were suggestive grease stains right over them, or that I inadvertently wore my "hey jerkface, take a good long look at these" t-shirt.

I've worn this shirt plenty of times before, without incident. What gives? I'll see Anonyhub soon and have him set me straight. *Update, when I asked Anonyhub if it was something I'd done he only commented that I looked "cleaner than usual". Ummmm, thanks, babe. *

While I'm on the subject, I might as well slip in an unrelated product endorsement. A co-worker and I mosied into the Victoria's Secret across the street from our office last month, and were immediately accosted by a saleswoman who sang the praises of their new Secret Embrace push up bra. "Smaller and larger customers seem to like it, and I love it!" I waved her off but something about her tone made me go back and try one on. Instant booblift. Pancakes to luscious little orbs with no padding. They are Anonyhub approved...our sex life is pretty much dead in the water but he noticed me in this. The cups do tend to hold their shape on their own, and I confused Anonybabe when I wore my pink bra the other day. I pulled it up so that the bra sat above my boobs, and I had true quadroboob going on, so much so that Anonybabe gave a puzzled look and squeezed my boob then the bra. Fun and alluring!

No comments: