Saturday, April 26, 2008

Bedcycle built for two

We still have one side of a baby crib taken down, and Anonybabe's bed is pushed up next to ours so she can crawl from our bed to hers if need be, or I can pull her into our queen for a morning nursing before heading to work without fully waking her up.

A couple of nights ago, it was a little chilly in the apartment, and Anonybabe had fallen asleep in my arms. Instead of laying her in her cool crib where she was sure to kick off the covers, I thought, "I'll just put her in bed with us; it'll be cozy and nice."

It was awful! She was so restless. All over the bed and in the weirdest positions. She managed to kick Anonyhub in the throat and wake me up every hour or so.

The next night I laid her down in her crib, and woke up at 3am with Anonybabe standing in our bed with her hands on my calves, whining and wanting milk. So I nursed her and at some point she must have crawled back into her own bed to go to sleep, because I found her snoozing in her crib when my alarm went off.

She prefers her own bed, y'all! Hot diggety!

No comments: