Wednesday, April 16, 2008

That was fast


I made a vow last week to post a blog entry every remaining day in April.


Sometimes a bitch just doesn't have a lot to say, you know?


I thought about using today's entry to back pedal on some of my previous posts: I watched a lot of Louis C.K. clips the day I posted that Louis C.K. clip and came to the conclusion that he is one down and depressing fuck.


I thought about using today's entry to talk even more about how I talk too much about Anonyhub's parents and my love/hate relationship with them.


I thought about blogging about my writing classes.


But I think I'll just let things be. There's something to be said for keeping your mouth shut when you have nothing much to say. I like the momentum that post-a-day is giving me, but when all I come up with are little nada tidbits even I'm not much interested in, I don't think it's worth it.

No comments: