Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Losing my Mojo

So I've been reading some really good blogs lately (just added links that should be to your right - I am doing the airline stewardess "Here, here, and here" motion) in part so as to avoid doing my homework for this writing class I started. Reading them has the added bonus of intimidating the hell out of me so that I think "I can't write; these people can write; what the hell am I thinking trying to submit stories for publication?" I'm effectively drumming up a big, unnecessary, and stupid drama in my head about whether or not I'm the best writer in the world, just to avoid doing a little homework.

Sigh.

My 11 month old is less childish than me, I swear.

When I can get my inflated ego in check, I'll let you know.

In the mean time, just checking in to let you know that I miss you, blogola.

No comments: