Monday, March 10, 2008

So....friggin....tired

......on top of losing an hour to daylight's savings and staying up late to do my long overdue Sunday homework



......Anonybabe woke up at 3:45am in the am after going to sleep at 11:00pm.



......and then didn't go back to sleep until 6:30.



......at least Anonyhub and I got to split the shift.



......tonight Anonyhub gets to go to the movies with his pals.



......I hope to god Anonybabe is sleepy.



I'm barely keeping it together on 2 cups of very strong coffee. I so want to go see....(can't...think...need....sleep)...Dan Savage and some other essayists do a reading tonight at the Lakeview Theater, but I don't know that it's kosher to bring even a quiet baby to one of those things. Plus, don't I need a lot of sleep? I'm willing to bet Anonybabe will be bright eyed and bushy-tailed when I get home, and being so close to the bed without being able to go to it is going to be torture.



Is this penance for celebrating Anonybabe's "smooth" transition to her own bed too soon? Doesn't matter. I'm beat.

No comments: